IEEE Industry Summit on the Future of Computing
IEEE Industry Summit
On the Future of Computing
10 November 2017
Washington, D.C., USA
Discovering a new era of computing
Dr. Bernie Meyerson
Chief Innovation Officer
Dr. Meyerson, an IBM Fellow, serves as IBM’s Chief Innovation Officer. His team focuses on the early identification of major technical and/or business discontinuities impacting business and society, and driving innovation across the breadth of IBM.
Chief Technology Officer
Mark Papermaster is CTO and senior vice president of Technology and Engineering, responsible for corporate technical direction, product development including system-on-chip (SOC) methodology, microprocessor design, I/O and memory, and advanced research.
CEO and Chairman
Dan is CEO and Chairman of VLSIresearch inc. He is a recognized authority on the semiconductor industry, and is thought of as “the marketing voice and expert for the industry.” His consulting work has included hundreds of successful programs involving product development, launch, and positioning.
Join IEEE as we convene great thinkers around the discussion of what we should expect as we enter a new era of computing that is currently un-imaginable. Learn how to best prepare your business for the next 10 years, and how to be at the leading edge for the following 20 years and beyond. Hear from trailblazers in hardware, software, low energy, and high performance computing. You will walk away with ideas, insight, and the keys to innovation.
You have the opportunity to purchase registration for the Industry Summit, or for ICRC and the Industry Summit combined. Registration fees are as follows:
- Member – early $299, late $399
- Non-Member – early $399, late $499
- Student Member - early $179, late $249
- Student Non-Member - early $219, late $349
- Retired Life Member - $179
ICRC & Industry Summit
- Member – early $550, late $625
- Non-Member – early $625, late $675
- Student Member - early $450, late $525
- Student Non-Member - early $525, late $575
- Retired Life Member - $425
Follow this link to register today: http://www.cvent.com/d/l5q7bh
The hotel is the Ritz-Carlton in McLean, VA. Follow the link to make reservations and use this code to obtain the conference rate:
To make hotel reservations, please visit this link: IEEE 2017 ICRC
and use this code: ICCICCA
The cutoff date to make reservations is 13 October 2017.
You can also call the hotel at 1-800-241-3333 and reference the IEEE 2017 ICRC Program.
The group rate is for a deluxe room, USD $249 single or double, plus applicable taxes.
The agenda features talks from leaders in the industry, including:
- Opening Keynote - Bernie Meyerson, Chief Innovation Officer, IBM
- What Should We Be Focusing On? - Dan Hutcheson, VLSI Research, CEO
- Keynote by Mark Papermaster, CTO, AMD
- 20 - 30 Years and Beyond - Greg Yeric, ARM Fellow
- IRDS Readout - Paolo Gargini
Sessions still being confirmed – check this page for continual updates.
Contact Terence Martinez (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information